Everything That I Ever Really Needed to Know, I
Learned From DeVia Dirkdancer
- When in doubt, dance. If still in
doubt, lap dance.
- Learn by example. Experience has a
higher mortality rate.
- There is no such thing as bad
- If at first you don't succeed...
someone must die.
- The bigger they are, the larger the
- "Area of effect" is a poor place to
- Evil has degrees unless it is focused
- Fantasy is only a genre. You don't
get to touch.
- A good man is hard to find, and vice
- Never agree to inspect a paladin's
"rod of lordly might." Too often he will wish to make it
into a "staff of striking."
<-- Return to Index